Monday, July 14, 2008

.chocolate raspberry celebration.


Chocolate lovers unite!!!! This was a quick dessert I made tonight. So yummy!! Nothing homemade on it, which makes it even better, right?

I bought a box of Ghiradelli brownie mix (the chocolate syrup mix) and made them according to the directions on the box. Then I got this yummy little tub of Amazon Valley Chocolate ice cream by Haagen Daaz. Drizzle some chocolate ganache on the plate, put the brownie, then a scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle with fresh raspberries and garnish with a mint sprig. Easy easy!!

If I could have changed anything on this, I would have made (or bought) raspberry coulis (pronounced cool-ee) and drizzle on the plate with the ganache. Oh heaven.. *weak*

3 comments:

Michelle said...

i think i gained 10 lbs just looking at that! mmmmm

heidigoseek said...

I got some raspberries in the fridge just waiting for something sinful to come along:)

April said...

That looks so sinful and good. My mouth is watering.