Monday, January 28, 2008

.the cookie club.




Two years ago, someone suggested to me that I should start a cookie club. I thought it was a pretty good idea! I had about 12 dozen cookies going out a month and it was insane! In fact, one month I had TWENTY DOZEN go out.

Then of course I opened my bakery and subsequently got pregnant (something I never thought would ever happen again) and the cookie club floundered a little. The ladies who were signed up were fabulously patient. I am thankful for that!

I've recently been thinking whether or not I should keep this going. I've decided yes.. I will keep it going. I've had some people interested in joining and I hate turning anyone away. I am only offering 3 or 6 month subscriptions. For 3 months, it's $30.00 (not including shipping), and $60.00 for six months (not including shipping). I can't take on any year long subs right now because we're supposed to be moving in October and I don't want myself commited to something of this magnitude. I will probably have more sign ups once we're settled in our new place.

If you're interested in joining, please send me an email at the.upper.crust@tds.net . I will need to know your zip code to factor shipping charges. Once that's been decided, you'll need to have PayPal to lock in your place. I will only be able to take about 10 new people so act fast!


Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks! :D

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Suzanne, where are you guys moving to? (can you guess why I'm asking?) :) We moved north to Lynnwood, but I know Bethy would still love a playdate with Paige. Your cookies look so scrumptious.

Love,
~Natalie