Thursday, March 27, 2008

.i've been tagged.

I've never been tagged before but I noticed on the comments for the Low Country Boil, I was tagged by Laura Davis. Thanks Laura! I hope I do this right and don't screw it up. *lol*

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here are my 7 random facts:

  1. I once spent $600 at Target in ONE shopping trip.
  2. I'm from Seattle, Washington originally and have lived in Hawaii, Virginia and now here in Georgia.
  3. I taught piano lessons for 15 years before deciding to open a bakery.
  4. I was a vocal education major in college.
  5. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters with me falling right in the middle at #4.
  6. Having grown up in Seattle all my life, I've never been to Canada. Tried once, but my car broke down 20 miles from the border.
  7. I cannot stand mustard. I can't stand the smell and if it touches me.. WATCH OUT!

Here are the 7 random people I'm tagging!

Kami
Kara Henry
Lori
Steph

Angela Daniels
Magz
TanyaB

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Mustard?? Ok, that is so funny!!
Have you seen my peep Darleen recently?? I hope you two hit it off, she's a real HOOT!!!
Thanks for tagging me, I'm off to [try] to come up with 7 random facts about me. lol!!!
Have a great day girl!!

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

I am TERRIBLE about following through on a tag because I blog so much, I can't imagine a weird, random fact about me I have blogged about already (and there are lots of them!). But your blog... oh man. It's making me soooo hungry. I wish I could cook half as well as you appear too. When are you coming to Reno?

Laura Davis said...

Thanks for playing along Suzanne! It was a lot of fun reading your 7 random facts:)
Have a great day!
Laura

Tanya said...

Hi! Thanks for the tag-how fun! I've never been tagged before.

I can't wait to make the beef recipe you posted in your previous post. It looks delicious like all of your recipes :)