I've never been tagged before but I noticed on the comments for the Low Country Boil, I was tagged by Laura Davis. Thanks Laura! I hope I do this right and don't screw it up. *lol*
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random facts:
- I once spent $600 at Target in ONE shopping trip.
- I'm from Seattle, Washington originally and have lived in Hawaii, Virginia and now here in Georgia.
- I taught piano lessons for 15 years before deciding to open a bakery.
- I was a vocal education major in college.
- I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters with me falling right in the middle at #4.
- Having grown up in Seattle all my life, I've never been to Canada. Tried once, but my car broke down 20 miles from the border.
- I cannot stand mustard. I can't stand the smell and if it touches me.. WATCH OUT!
Here are the 7 random people I'm tagging!