Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Wendy

Today would have been my sister Wendy's 29th birthday. She passed away on January 30th due to organ failure brought on by pneumonia. She was such a smart girl who made some poor choices in life which eventually brought her short life to an abrupt end. I can't believe it's been 9 months since she's left this world. She is missed and loved.

This video was made by my brother Alan for her funeral. I was able to upload it to YouTube and am able to share it with you now. It took FOREVER. It's long. Almost 11 minutes long. Just a little glimpse into the life of my sister. We love you Wendy. Your memory lives on in our hearts and will forever.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) Suzanne, that video is beautiful.

Christine

Elizabeth said...

Brought me to tears. Happy birthday Wendy!!!

PatQ said...

That was a beautiful memorial to your sister. You can tell she is loved and missed. We all are quilty of making bad decisions in our lives, but no one deserves their lives to end so young.

heidigoseek said...

not sure i can watch it. bringing me to tears already. happy birthday wendy. love you suzanne!

Julie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your sisters life. May God bring you comfort.

Shirley said...

HUGS....

Catherine said...

Oh Suzanne, you are in my heart! Thank you for sharing a beautiful tribute to your sister. She was such a beautiful girl, her spirit shone right through her eyes! She will always be remembered with so much love, and I'm sure she knows how much she is missed!

Laura Davis said...

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, your sister was a beautiful girl! This is a beautiful tribute.
Hugs
Laura

Pam said...

What a beautiful girl. I am so sorry that you all lost her at such a young age. I can't believe I missed the post on 2peas when it happened. Belated condolences.

Pam- 'Pink is the New Pea' on 2peas

Anonymous said...

Beautiful video Suzanne. Thank you for letting us have a peek into Wendy's life. Looks like she was amazing person. She is missed.

Sarah